About apree health
Impact, opportunity, and purpose — explore current positions at apree health, join our team, and apply your talents to make big change.
Senior IT Systems Engineer
The Senior IT Systems Engineer is a crucial member of the IT Systems Engineering team, responsible for architecting and engineering infrastructure and collaboration solutions to address Apree’s diverse technology challenges. In this role, you will actively participate in cross-organizational technology initiatives that enable Apree Health to achieve its objectives.
- Deploy, configure, and maintain corporate systems for Apree Health’s care center and office locations.
- Set up cloud-based resources, monitoring and troubleshooting issues, managing access and security, and optimizing performance.
- Identify and recommend design and configuration improvements for systems and applications. Investigate and analyze systemic issues, and provide effective remediation.
- Collaborate with the Service Desk team to provide tier 3 support for related issues.
- Create and maintain IT Infrastructure articles to enhance “self-service” efforts and the internal IT knowledge base (write and update How-Tos for staff and Runbooks for Admins).
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and best practices in IT support, security, and operations.
- Provide support for the implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manage IT system infrastructure and related processes.
- 6+ years of experience in general System Administration.
- Demonstrated experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, Cloud Deployment Manager, Ansible, or Chef
- Expert knowledge with GCP, Google SSO, GCP, Slack, Jira, Confluence,and Google Workspace
- 3+ years of experience leveraging Kubernetes and Terraform to deploy GCP environments.
- GCP certification: Cloud Architect , Cloud Network Engineer or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Effective project management skills to lead multiple IT disciplines, including software development, technical support, and systems architecture.
- Ability to create automated efficiencies with system tools, workflows, and designs.
We are a Google Workplaces company and leverage many enterprise-grade SaaS apps, including Google SSO, Slack, Jira, and Confluence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Understanding and implementation of security standards (HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC2).
- Experience working in Healthcare payer or provider systems is a significant advantage.
- Knowledge of internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, HTTPS, SMTP, and SNMP.
- Mobile/MDM experience with JAMF/Intune a huge plus
- Adherence to a process-based approach for meeting organizational goals and project management.
- Ability to understand business requirements and their relation to technical requirements.
Transforming healthcare isn’t easy. It takes hard work and dedication. That’s why we offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive.
- Competitive base pay
- Premium medical, dental, vision coverage with health savings account (HSA) pre-tax savings option
- Access to Vera care center services, VeraDirect telehealth, health coaching
- Matching 401(k) retirement program
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Continuous learning and development, including medical education coverage
- Wellness culture, team building and company events
Apree is dedicated to transforming lives through better health. We are on a mission to build the first integrated health network that combines data-driven personalization, a coordinated care model, and aligned incentives to improve the lives of those we serve. Our team embodies courage, takes ownership of outcomes, and embraces a collaborative approach. Learn more about us at apreehealth.com and watch our videos to understand what we are building.
Apree Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all individuals, regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Furthermore, Apree Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you reside in a state that is eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, please send an email to [email protected]
Celebrating diversity and inclusion
apree health is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting and employing highly qualified individuals who represent the diverse and inclusive communities in which we live. If you need accommodation for any part of the recruitment process because of a disability, please send an email to [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request.