apree health is leading the critical shift to value-based care across the United States. Vera is the only care model with the capability to deliver whole system health to a diverse patient population from a single care center. The Vera model is uniquely designed to help people achieve optimum social, psychological, and physical well-being – an outcome that’s neither probable nor affordable within the current sick-care system. The Vera model is anchored by three core elements: high engagement, managed care, and organizational culture change, which combine to drive down utilization of costly services like ER, inpatient/outpatient visits, and transform the overall health of the organization. Join the health revolution.
As a Practice Manager at apree health, you provide leadership to the clinical care team, removing roadblocks and empowering them to find solutions that give your patient population the highest level of service. Accountable for overall care center performance, you will work closely with the Lead Provider and your regional leadership team to ensure you are meeting (and exceeding) customer expectations. You are an excellent listener, which contributes to your ability to build and manage teams. You are also able to navigate change and work through ambiguity, with a desire to learn new things.
“I’m inspired by how Vera’s clinical teams create a network of support for our patients, their families, as well as our Vera teammates. It is amazing to me how this can promote and initiate behavior change for individuals.”
— Katherine Wolf, Northwest Regional Manager, apree health
- Uphold the mission, vision, and values of apree health
- Account for overall care center performance, including but not limited to patient engagement, workflow, patient satisfaction and quality outcomes
- Account for management and development of the care center team, including hiring, onboarding, and training to ensure delivery of an exceptional patient experience
- Partner with care teams to ensure all client needs and expectations are met, which includes open communication, regular review of contractual metrics, and development of clear action plans with prompt implementation to address evolving customer needs
- Be accountable for providing an optimal patient experience in the care center, improving workflow where possible, ensuring prompt resolution of patient complaints, and driving team member engagement
- Ensure patient and team member safety, adherence to organizational policy and procedures, and compliance with state, local, and federal guidelines
- Account for budget development and adherence, including inventory management, scheduling, payroll, etc.
- Manage projects as assigned to support organizational strategic initiatives
- Travel up to 50% of the time based on the location of care center(s)
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with course work in administration or equivalent 5 years’ work experience as an operations manager in a similar environment
- Minimum 2+ years of managerial experience in a health care center
- Experience developing, implementing, and evaluating annual and long-term operating and fiscal plans (1- to 3-year forecasted budgets), preferred
- Clinical experience, preferred
- Experience working in EMR systems, NextGen preferred
- Experience in coding and documentation, including Medicare Advantage and HCC
- Experience with Google Workspace
Transforming healthcare isn’t easy. It takes hard work and dedication. That’s why we offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll receive.
- Competitive base pay
- Premium medical, dental, vision coverage with health savings account (HSA) pre-tax savings option
- Access to Vera care center services, VeraDirect telehealth, health coaching
- Matching 401(k) retirement program
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Continuous learning and development, including medical education coverage
- Wellness culture, team building and company events
If you reside in a state that is eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, please send an email to [email protected]