Market Vice President – Columbus, OH
apree health – the new name for the joint Castlight Health and apree health organizations – is seeking an experienced healthcare executive to lead the Columbus, Ohio market, one of our most strategic markets.
Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President, Markets & Client Delivery, this role will own executive responsibility for managing one of apree’s most strategic markets. This individual will create the market strategy, define objectives and key results to measure progress, and drive execution to obtain those results. The Market Vice President will manage a cross-functional team of sales, account management, clinical operations, professional services, and analytics consultants, and collaborate with apree’s senior leadership team, marketing, member engagement, solution, and support teams to deliver client and partner outcomes, create highly referenceable relationships, and ensure member engagement, satisfaction, quality, and financial goals are met on a multi-year basis.
The preferred candidate will have the entrepreneurial drive to grow our network of apree health clinics in the Columbus market and accelerate the next phase of growth for the company. The candidate will have experience supporting sales, delivery and communicating the impact of value-based care solutions through data. This person has partnered with stakeholders in the Columbus-area healthcare ecosystem, including health plans, brokers, primary care providers, and health systems to deliver value. The ideal candidate will enjoy problem solving, have a growth mindset, and be able to drive significant progress as a player-coach. Strong communication and team management skills are a must.
- Create a market plan that defines strategy for the market.
- Develop near-term objectives, key results and workstreams to implement the plan.
- Continuously build relationships with clients, partners, and internal teams to execute the plan and deliver on objectives and key results.
- Be a public face for our efforts in the market, driving increased awareness of the brand.
- Unblock issues that are impacting plan delivery.
- Define sales objectives, create sales tactics, and support the team in attaining goals.
- Partner with health plans, clinical partners, and employers to drive engagement of employees with apree’s solutions.
- Work with clinical stakeholders to identify quality, experience and cost improvement opportunities and align efforts to pursue them.
- Support the clinic operations team to provide highly available, reliable, and efficient clinics that support care delivery
- Leverage data and analytics to find opportunities, drive operational improvement and tell compelling data-driven value stories.
- Report on market and client health to internal stakeholders.
- Partner with the Solution Team in development of new technologies/products/tools to support expansion and success.
- 10+ years of experience in client facing roles
- Significant experience delivering healthcare solutions with a preference for experience in value-based care
- In-depth knowledge of the healthcare ecosystem & industry trends
- Ability/flexibility to work cross-functionally in a fast-growing company where fast-paced change is the norm
- Track record of implementing strategies to drive growth through expansion and account retention
- Strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Excellent communication and project management skills to align internal and external stakeholders and drive key initiatives forward
- Strong leadership abilities including: high accountability, proactive and thoughtful
- BA/BS Degree with preference for advanced degrees in business and/or healthcare
- Strong preference for in-market candidates. Requires frequent presence in local office, client locations, clinics, and partner locations within the market.
If you reside in a state that is eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, please send an email to [email protected]