IT Analyst II
Apree Health is looking for an IT Analyst II. As our company grows, we need an individual who is interested in working in a distributed team environment to help manage our on-site San Francisco office needs and maintain the growth of our IT infrastructure and laptop environment.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills within Help Desk Operations, inventory management, and experience supporting AV and connectivity for Google Meet and Zoom calls. This individual will often be the first person to interact with and help triage the needs of fellow employees who need support in the office.
If you are highly motivated, thrive on challenges, and approach your work with ownership, openness, and optimism—we’d love to hear from you!
Qualifications: Minimum of 3 years experience in IT support, including:
- IT Service Desk experience, especially using Jira Service Management
- Laptop support experience
- MacOS (11+), especially for the San Francisco office
- Windows 10, especially for the Seattle office
- Executive support experience
- A/V and conference room support experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Jira Service Management project administration experience
- Security & compliance experience
- Google Workspace & SSO administration
- Networking hardware experience (switches, access points, etc.)
- Endpoint management experience:
- Jamf Pro/Jamf Connect experience
- Microsoft Intune/Endpoint Manager
- PDQ or EndpointCentral
- Slack administration
- Other valuable systems & skills: project management, Egnyte, NextGen, Citrix, Electronic Medical Records or Electronic Health Records management, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Terraform, DNS, ITIL 4
- Work on a multisite team, supporting a distributed and multinodal workforce.
- An average of about 25 tickets per week, including escalations
- Project work on 2-3 projects at a time, often with integrations between teams or systems
- Subject-matter Expert (SME) for some systems and platforms
- Build and maintain documentation, train others, take escalations
- Prepare laptops for new hires by running laptop provisioning automation
- Support onsite AV hardware and events using Google Meet and Zoom
- Routinely test conference rooms for hardware and software configuration functionality
- Initial triage of incoming support and service requests, providing initial responses to our coworkers with documentation, support, and escalations (including security escalations) as necessary.
- Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours support (7am-7pm Pacific time) and be the first point of contact for all after-hour escalations.
- Work with vendors, auditors, consultants, and other technical advisors to implement, manage, and fix systems.
- Manage change proposal and implementation to plan, evaluate, communicate, test, and support new processes and technology.
- Enforce and escalate security issues according to company policy.
- Communicate and work cross functionally in a distributed team environment.
- Follow verbal and documented procedures.
- Includes full range of body motion
- Required to be in-office M-F in San Francisco (potential to support remote Monday and Friday after 6 months)
- Manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination
- Requires standing, walking and sitting for extended periods of time
- Occasionally lift and carry items up to 50 pounds
- Requires corrected vision, hearing and speech within normal ranges