About apree health
Impact, opportunity, and purpose — explore current positions at apree health, join our team, and apply your talents to make big change.
Customer Support Advocate – Hybrid
$20/hr. start, Monday – Friday, days
apree health is on a mission to build the first integrated health network that combines data-driven personalization, a coordinated care model, and aligned incentives to unlock value and make life better for those we serve. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs.
Must be able to start on June 20, 2023 and be present for all training for the following six weeks. Great benefits and training is paid. Only candidates available to work Monday through Friday between 5:45 AM – 7:00 PM MST will be considered. Shifts will be assigned after training. Must successfully complete 6 weeks of training with 100% attendance. Hybrid shifts (work from home & in office) available after 90 days based on performance.
apree health (formerly Castlight Health) is hiring full-time Customer Support Advocates to join our top-notch Customer Support team in our Sandy, UT office to provide our users with outstanding service as we scale our operations. We are looking for smart and motivated individuals with experience or demonstrated skills in the rapid-growth technology/healthcare setting. This job is vital to the success of our products, and it demands a relentless customer focus, strong teamwork capabilities, and a keen interest in the intricacies of technology products.
- Represent apree health to internal and external customers with a high-standard of customer service
- Respond to customer service inquiries and provide solutions via email, phone, live chat, asynchronous messaging, etc.
- Manage case work attentively and provide updates to customers on a regular basis as needed
- Take ownership of resolving customer service issues from start to finish
- Documents each interaction in Salesforce and manages case backlog attentively
- Exhibit a high level of familiarity with our applications and their functionality
- Takes ownership of quality, efficiency, casing, productivity, and other standards of world class service
- Exercises problem resolution skills when handling customer concerns using various internal tools
- Other related duties as assigned
- Willingness to work occasional overtime, although this is rare. Typical schedule is Monday through Friday and covers shifts starting as early as 5:45 AM MST and the last shift ends at 7PM MST
- Medical Office experience (front or back office) preferred but not required
- Proven customer service skills and a desire to grow within the customer success profession
- Laser-focused customer attention and dedication to rapid problem solving and ticket response
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in customer support with preferred experience in software as a service (SaaS), healthcare, wellness, or healthcare billing
- Tech savvy- Strong PC knowledge including Google Suite
- Able to maintain 100% attendance throughout 6 weeks of training and excellent attendance beyond training
- Positive, friendly, and professional demeanor with customers
- Impressive organizational skills and attention to detail
- Adept at juggling multiple tasks and customer support requests at the same time
- Able to work both independently and as a member of the team
- Familiarity with Google Suite application tools; Salesforce Service Cloud is a plus
- Familiarity with mobile technology
- High tolerance for ambiguity and uncertainty
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Strong attendance track record
- Requires sitting, standing, talking or listening on the phone
- High school diploma required or equivalent
- Spanish speaking and writing a plus (differential)
We are one team, on a mission, making things happen.
The apree health culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at apree health. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
What you’ll love about working here:
- Fun, friendly, and unique culture – Bring your whole self to work every day!
- Medical, dental & vision insurance starts 1st day
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Employer contributions for HSA accounts
- Tuition assistance
apree health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, apree health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you reside in a state that is eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, please send an email to [email protected]
Celebrating diversity and inclusion
apree health is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting and employing highly qualified individuals who represent the diverse and inclusive communities in which we live. If you need accommodation for any part of the recruitment process because of a disability, please send an email to [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request.