Analyst II, Analytics
About the Company
apree health – the new name for the joint Castlight Health and apree health merger – is seeking an experienced healthcare analytic resource to join our centralized Analytics team. We are entering an exciting new growth phase in which we are combining our individual company histories of top-rated digital/in-person navigation and the highly effective delivery of advanced primary care to launch exciting new differentiating solutions into the marketplace.
About the Team
The Analytics team is a group of highly skilled members who work together toward a culture of data-driven decision-making across the organization. Our team uses a diverse array of data to provide analytic insights that support the entire organization, including Customer Success, Product Management, Sales and Marketing, and most recently, patient-care teams delivering Advanced Primary Care.
We are a collaborative, flexible, and friendly team that gets excited about data and analytics and the role they play in decision making. Our culture is one of teamwork, shared responsibility, mutual respect, and growth.
We operate on a Google Cloud Platform and utilize technical tools that include: SQL/DataGrip/Bigquery, Tableau, Alembic/Terraform, Gitlab, Python, Airflow, Mixpanel, R Studio, and SAS.
About the Job
Our Analytics team is seeking an early-level analytic resource (Analyst II) to support both our Digital and Clinical Solutions Analytics teams. These teams are responsible for supporting key internal stakeholders with insights pertaining to their customers’ use of their apree health solution, whether that solution is a digital application, a virtually-delivered service, or an in-person primary care clinic.
This individual will join the team to organize incoming analytics requests and will grow to help ensure the delivery of high quality and timely deliverables. They will initially work closely with the other members of the Analytics team and will progress to work shoulder-to-shoulder with customer services, clinical operations, solution managers, clinical staff, and data engineers. They will analyze patterns, effectively visualize data, and extract valuable insights to ensure the delivery of high-quality analyses to both internal and external customers.
This team member will report directly to the leader of the Digital Solutions team within Analytics.
Business Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain business reporting and intelligence dashboards to convey the value of our solution and uncover actionable insights for our internal teams and customers
- Deliver ad hoc customer reporting requests; shape requests into meaningful & actionable data
- Collaborate with the wider Analytics team, identifying opportunities for operational efficiency and process improvement
- A problem-solver with a natural sense of curiosity, an analytic mindset, and a deep love of extracting truth from data
- Self-sufficient, ready to roll up your sleeves, and not afraid of ambiguity
- A detail-oriented individual who loves to create order out of chaos
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and build collaboration across many different stakeholder personas
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a healthcare-based analytics role
- Minimum of 1 year experience working directly with administrative and/or clinical healthcare data (medical and pharmacy claims, EMR); familiarity with the standards and nuances of such data
- Strong technical experience that includes SQL, Tableau or other BI tools, scripting languages, Gitlab, etc.
- Experience using ticket tracking systems such as Jira to maximize efficiency
- Degree in a quantitative/analytic field or equivalent work experience
If you reside in a state that is eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, please send an email to [email protected]